I have come to the conclusion that babies can sleep anywhere and in any position. Lydia is no exception. Her recent development in sleeping has been that of this sleep position. She turns her head far back and turns it. She can maintain that sleeping position for hours. I can't understand how that is remotely comfortable, but she still sleeps 11 hours a night, so I am not going to complain.
1 comment:
Lydia is such a flexible little baby. My high maintenance little guy refuses to sleep on his back (pedi thinks it's because of the reflux) AND hasn't slept more than three hours straight at a time at night (usually wakes up every two hours to eat like clockwork- he's pushing 15 pounds and a chunker so he gets hungry so quickly). 11 hours of sleep sounds like a very distant dream... People keep saying "Don't worry, he will sleep through the night when he is ready." and Brian responds "So basically he'll be 10 when he sleeps through the night." Ha!
Post a Comment