Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cheetah Baby

Lydia and I have settled into a wonderful after school routine. I typically pick her up at Erin's by 3:30 or 4:00. By then, Lydia hasn't had her afternoon bottle and I am able to give that to her at home. When we get home, Lydia and I play in the living room with her box of toys. I recently bought her a new 'crinkle' book and 'crinkle' elephant toy that she likes. She also is doing a great job of reaching into the box and picking out other toys. She is sitting up independently now, but we keep a pillow behind her for any remaining 'topples' that she may experience. After an hour or so of playing, Lydia usually wants to nap for about 1/2 hour before she has another bottle, eats dinner, plays some more, has another bottle and goes to bed as close to 8:30pm as possible.

I love taking pictures of her when we have our play time after school. These two were taken earlier this week and I love how beautiful her eyes look! So big and blue!

No comments: