Another week has come and gone and we are nearing 147 days until Baby Ellis' expected due date. I have been feeling great this past week and my belly continue to expands. Depending on what I wear, I can still hide my growing belly or show it off... I am still, in someways, in between looking pregnant and looking like I have gained a little too much weight. At my last appointment, I was up 4 pounds, but still down 5 pounds from my prepregnancy weight... The baby's movement is an incredible feeling. The flutters in my belly are reassuring as I make sure the baby is still down there and thriving.
We spent this Sunday doing a variety of things to prepare the baby's nursery. We cleaned the windows, wooden blinds, fan, baseboards, and vents. Although we will have to do this a couple more times before the baby comes, we felt the deep clean gave us a fresh start for which to decorate! We borrowed Shelly's carpet cleaner and cleaned the carpets in the nursery and the master bedroom. After we shampooed the carpet, we assembled the dresser. Brett was a big help! The nursery is really starting to come together. Once we confirm the baby's sex, I will start to accessorize with new drapes, rugs, and art.
2 comments:
Your nursery is coming right along...very exciting!
just wondering...was Brett asking if that was the right tool???? HEHE!!!! jk....love you!
Post a Comment