Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hoppy Easter

   As much as I love the new adventures, milestones, and moments that being 2 1/2 brings, I would be perfectly content if Lydia could stay this little girl forever and stopped growing. I know the future holds so many more wonderful memories, but I can't help but look at her Easter Pictures and wish I could freeze time. She just looks like such a sweet little girl in these pictures. As she asserts her independence on a daily basis, I know she will grow into her own little person, but I do try on a daily basis to really soak up her time at this stage. I know I will look back at these pictures and remember with fondness her sweetness and innocence at this age, but she has already grown so much. I can't help but wish that time would slow down. 
  Lydia is speaking in paragraphs now. She has an opinion about EVERYTHING in her world. She has an opinion about what she eats, wears, does, when she goes to sleep, what books she reads, what toys she plays with, and everything else. Her interpretation of the world around her is hilarious. I will have to sit and generate these nuances that make her such an independent little girl




No comments: