Ellis: Table for Four
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Brrrr....
The weather is changing into what is arguably the best time of the year. Anytime I can wear a sweatshirt in jeans is perfect weather to me. Today was casual day at work since our conferences are the next two days, so I was able to wear a sweatshirt to work. Lydia joined in the fall fun with her Gymboree owl ensemble. The minute I saw this collection from Gymboree, I knew I was in trouble. I love the owls and think the whole collection is cute! Thus, Lydia has quite a few items with the owls on them. The pinnacle of the collection is most definitely the hat! Her little cardigan sweater has and owl and the orange shirt underneath the sweater has a plethora of owls embroidered on it as well. I am loving the change in season with her clothing options! Lydia looks like such a little lady in her baby jeans and cardigans. I can't get over how much things have changed with her in just the past few weeks let alone the past year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment