Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Up to no good....

We have Lydia's monitors on the corner of her crib. We chose not to mount them all the wall because we didn't want to drill a hole and she hadn't messed with them.... until today. I was cleaning in my bedroom during her naptime when I started to hear her giggle. Knowing that she will often wake up for a brief time and talk herself back to sleep, I didn't think much of it. I started to hear the monitors being banged around and went into her bedroom to find her up and reaching for them. Lydia's response to the word "NO" was a giant belly laugh... Looks like I have a long road ahead of me in the discipline department. I have got to get better at telling her no without laughing because half the time she does something it is hilarious!


1 comment:

The Stansfield's said...

Eva was the same way when I would tell her "no", but it is a little bit easier. Hope you are enjoying your summer vacation with your little girls.