My first day on summer vacation with Lydia was picture perfect! I loved every second of it and if it is any indication of our summer together, it is going to be awesome! We spent the morning together with a leisurely breakfast. Lydia enjoyed fresh berries and french toast as I indulged in a few cups of coffee and a banana.
Then we went to Border's for a story time. Lydia loved seeing the kids and hearing the story and music. I scheduled a PlayHouse meeting right after the story time and she ate her lunch through our meeting. We walked around the mall for a short time after that and then came home to an awesome 2 hour nap!!!! I can get used to naps on the couch!
After nap time, Lydia and I ventured outside on the front lawn with our books and toys for awhile. She loves being outside, seeing the cars drive by, and sitting on her blanket playing with her toys.
Shortly after playtime outside, it was time for dinner. Lydia had ravioli for the first time and LOVED it! She now has 4 bottles a day: breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bedtime. In between she has water. I thought she would love juice, but I think it is too sweet for her. She prefers cold water or milk.

Before summer began, I bought Lydia this baby pool. It hooks up to the hose and spouts water through different holes. I think Lydia needs to get used to it, but overall, she enjoyed the time outside in her diaper. I didn't put a swimsuit on her since we were in our backyard with no visible onlookers or sun to worry about.


Then we went to Border's for a story time. Lydia loved seeing the kids and hearing the story and music. I scheduled a PlayHouse meeting right after the story time and she ate her lunch through our meeting. We walked around the mall for a short time after that and then came home to an awesome 2 hour nap!!!! I can get used to naps on the couch!
After nap time, Lydia and I ventured outside on the front lawn with our books and toys for awhile. She loves being outside, seeing the cars drive by, and sitting on her blanket playing with her toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment