Lydia first rolled over on December 23rd. She did it one or two more times over winter break, but then was over it. She didn't really care to do it anymore. Than, in the past two days, she has started rolling over more! Yay! I had to capture a video when I could! I was so excited! We ordered a new FLIP video recorder, but it hasn't come in yet, so I video recorded this on our digital camera. Lydia is so funny when she rolls over because she takes her time, rolls, and then is so proud with herself. I know rolling brings other parenting challenges, but I am so proud of my little girl for finally coordinating herself to roll!
2 comments:
That is so awesome that she rolling over. Such a big milestone. It seems so long agoe when I was excited when my girls first rolled over.
Hey she is growing so fast. I can't wait to get to see you guys again. Probably over the summer.
Post a Comment