Zucchini was another easy recipe that required just three small or medium zucchini, my steam pot, and baby food processor. I cut the zucchini into one inch rounds and put them in the steamer basket with one inch of boiling water.
After ten minutes, I added the zucchini to the baby food processor and pureed them. I didn't have to add any milk or water. The color was really pretty because the skin is left on and leaves dark green 'speckles' in the lime green puree.
I changed my method of freezing baby food this week and went with ice cube trays. The idea is to be able to take out one or two cubes and use them as necessary through out the week. It takes up a lot less space in our freezer and is the perfect serving size.
Lydia tried the zucchini and liked it. She doesn't discriminate amongst many foods... She is a happy eater!
No comments:
Post a Comment