Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Monday, February 1, 2010

26 Weeks.... 6 Months... Really?

26 Weeks Old

Brett and I went to dinner to tonight with Lydia and talked about how much Lydia has seemed to change in just this one week. In one week, she has started sitting up straighter, interacting more, reaching for toys, playing independently, rolling over, and so much more. Her little personality is developing so much and we see that on a daily basis.


Lydia has gotten to try so many new foods. She continues to get homemade baby food. I must say I am proud of myself for continuing to step outside my comfort zone and tackle the task of making baby food. This weekend I made sweet potatoes, blueberries, peaches, and zucchini. I will post pics and recipes as soon as I have a little more time. So far, Lydia has enjoyed all the foods she has tried. She didn't LOVE avocado, but still ate it. I am hoping her tastes for foods now will mean that she won't be a picky eater later on.

No comments: