Ellis: Table for Four
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Teeth
I have been trying to capture a picture of Lydia's newly sprung pearly whites, but that is easier said than done. Today, I was able to get a few "first glances" at her newly passed milesetone! Overall, Lydia did great with her first two teeth. The teething tablets, Hylands, were suggested to me from a neighbor and a good friend. I went to Wal-Mart and purchased a box of these 'natural supplements.' They are all natural and dissolved immediately. I used them for two days and then Lydia seemed fine. I did have some baby orajel (Actually Little Remedies Teething Gel) that I used only once or twice. I would suggest having some on hand before your baby starts teething just so that you don't have to race out and get some to ease the pain. It seemed to me that Lydia got her teeth pretty suddenly and I was happy I had some in the medicine cabinet. I also purchased a few new teething rings, but Lydia still preferred to play with her star chew toy that she received for Christmas and that I had Oma find a second one of so we always had a clean one here and at the sitter's.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad the teething is going well. I've heard about the Hyland's also and plant to purchase some just in case. Landon is definitely teething but can't tell if anything has broke through...their not very good at letting you look inside their mouths! :) So far Landon hasn't been fussy over this and hope it continues.
Post a Comment