I hope you are all having a great beginning to the school year! I have missed you all during these past two weeks and am looking forward to coming back and teaching soon! In the meantime, I know you will have a great time learning with Mrs. Melody! I look forward to seeing how much progress towards your individual goals you have made when I come back! I know you will all work hard to reach your goals!
As you know, I am spending time at home with my new baby girl, Lydia. Mr. Ellis and I have really enjoyed having her in our lives. She does a lot of sleeping and eating and we have changed quite a few diapers!
I hope you have a great rest of the first quarter and I look forward to seeing you all soon!
Love,
Mrs. Ellis and Baby Lydia!
1 comment:
love that bright pink blanket!!
Post a Comment