August 10, 2009
When we got home from the doctor's appointment, we received a delivery from the florist. Jon, Kristin, and Grant Williams sent our little family this lovely arrangement. We continue to feel overwhelmed and blessed by the amount of love and support we have received from our friends and family as we welcome Lydia into our homes. We also received flowers from the Peoria Jaycees, Brittany and Rick, Gary and Denise, Ted and Joan, and Daddy.
Jeff and Angie brought us Avanti's tonight for dinner. It was delicious! The grilled cheese and cheese soup hit the spot and it was fun to talk about our babies together! Only a few more weeks and their little one will be joining us!
Jeff and Angie stop by for a visit
August 11, 2009
Cute as a bug in a rug
I had a hard time keeping track of the dates and how old Lydia is "technically" because she was born so early on a Tuesday. So "technically" Lydia turned one week today, but I included yesterday as one week too- so I apologize, but at least I figured it out and I should be good to go from now on. On her one week 'birthday,' Lydia got to meet her cousins and Aunt Shelly when they came over with Grandpa Pierce.
Visiting with Aunt Shelly, Levi, Emma, and Grandpa
Scott, Kirstin, and Alison also came over with dinner and dessert tonight and to meet Lydia. Kirstin makes delicious meals and tonight's pork was no exception. She also brought over fresh strawberries and pineapple with a delicious dip and a veggie salad. Alison brought a yummy cake! I am looking forward to the leftovers for lunch tomorrow! I am looking forward to meeting Scott and Kirstin's little one as soon as she arrives.
Scott and Kirstin
Alison and Lydia
August 11, 2009
I had a hard time keeping track of the dates and how old Lydia is "technically" because she was born so early on a Tuesday. So "technically" Lydia turned one week today, but I included yesterday as one week too- so I apologize, but at least I figured it out and I should be good to go from now on. On her one week 'birthday,' Lydia got to meet her cousins and Aunt Shelly when they came over with Grandpa Pierce.
Scott, Kirstin, and Alison also came over with dinner and dessert tonight and to meet Lydia. Kirstin makes delicious meals and tonight's pork was no exception. She also brought over fresh strawberries and pineapple with a delicious dip and a veggie salad. Alison brought a yummy cake! I am looking forward to the leftovers for lunch tomorrow! I am looking forward to meeting Scott and Kirstin's little one as soon as she arrives.
1 comment:
She is as cute as a bug in a rug!!! So glad we were able to come visit and we look forward to lots more! What a fun time!!
Post a Comment