August 20, 2009
Lydia went with me to her first PlayHouse meeting. She did really well and cuddled with Kris during the whole meeting. Afterwards, we stopped by the Grant's Home to meet Baby Landon. Landon was born just 12 days after Lydia and was such a cutie-pie. I had a great time catching up with Angie and comparing our experiences at the NICU and with our "post partum" experiences. A highlight of the visit was attempting to get Lydia and Landon to do a photo shoot. It was hilarious.
Our attempt at having Lydia and Landon hold hands...
Lydia and Landon....

Lydia and I got home in time for Lydia to cuddle with daddy. I love when we put her in her PJs and get her ready for bed. She looks so comfy in her pjs. She was very alert at this point and was not ready for sleep, which was ok. She loves resting on daddy's chest and hanging out. I love this picture of her when she was so alert.
No comments:
Post a Comment