Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Monday, August 10, 2009

Five Days Old

August 8, 2009

We continue to adjust to life as new parents, but couldn't be happier. Lydia continues to tug at our heartstrings on a constant basis with her coos and adorable facial expressions. Much of our day was spent playing and bonding with Lydia, but we did take two hours to join friends at a Birthday BBQ. Oma and Opa Ellis watched Lydia during this time. Before we left we took this family picture.

We were eager to get home from the BBQ. When we did, Daddy enjoyed a little "skin to skin" time with Lydia. He loves to cuddle with his little girl and we are pretty sure Lydia doesn't mind napping with daddy.

1 comment:

The Stansfield's said...

Gosh I remember those f`days with the girls and every now and then I still can get those momments on film with their dad. I am so glad that you both are enjoying life now. Children are such a blessing.