Interestingly, my baby is now the length of a hot dog, but hot dogs are still on the list of 'avoid if you can foods!' One baby website says "Your little Wiener schnitzel is about the length of a foot-long Chicago hot dog and weighs about 1 1/3 pounds."
Grow, Lydia, Grow! We can't wait to meet you and hold you as soon as you're ready!
Grow, Lydia, Grow! We can't wait to meet you and hold you as soon as you're ready!
2 comments:
I am so excited to meet Lydia! I cant even tell you. It is so weird b/c there is so much I want to tell her but nothing useful till age 10.I want her to know what a hopeless romantic her mother is and in the best sense of the word what a drama queen her mother could be like applying to schools just to prove she can get in and I want her to know how her mother loved her long before conception!
I miss you sweetie!
Post a Comment