21 weeks
This is a typical workday outfit for me now-a-days. I am still wearing pre-maternity pants thanks to the incredible bella band! It is getting more difficult to hide the belly, but I am finding a lot of my regular tops are still working and actually look cute with the little bump. I have started to feel the baby move much more often than before. Brett still hasn't been able to feel it "from the outside." The baby really likes oranges and tends to be very active when I eat an orange or tangelo. I have also been craving milk like crazy. I probably drink a gallon of milk in 2 1/2 days by myself. I also have been addicted to frozen raspberries. I don't think pregnancy has caused these cravings, but has heightened my already deep affection and love for raspberries and milk.
This is a typical workday outfit for me now-a-days. I am still wearing pre-maternity pants thanks to the incredible bella band! It is getting more difficult to hide the belly, but I am finding a lot of my regular tops are still working and actually look cute with the little bump. I have started to feel the baby move much more often than before. Brett still hasn't been able to feel it "from the outside." The baby really likes oranges and tends to be very active when I eat an orange or tangelo. I have also been craving milk like crazy. I probably drink a gallon of milk in 2 1/2 days by myself. I also have been addicted to frozen raspberries. I don't think pregnancy has caused these cravings, but has heightened my already deep affection and love for raspberries and milk.

The Nursery Progresses
Here are a few pictures of the nursery's progress. The first picture is of the changing table with the artwork that we are going to hang above it. Right now, we haven't hung it up so it is just lying there. The second picture is of the crib, rocker, drapes, and awesome green shag rug. We will be adding the baby's name or a quote above the crib as well as some picture frames around the room. I am still looking for a hamper and wastebasket. I really wanted to put a chandelier in the room, but read some research about the benefits of ceiling fans and baby's respiration, so we will be keeping the white ceiling fan.


I am going to Namaste for Yoga tomorrow night with four other preggo friends. We are looking forward to a relaxing evening that will include Avanti's beforehand:) Anytime I get to eat at Avanti's is a good day! I will have to add pictures of the preggo yoga girls soon.
3 comments:
I love the nursery pics. You are also a very cute prego. I can't wait to visit this summer!
Love your belly bump and the nursery looks very cute...you guys are making great progress! That picture will look good above the changing table. We also thought about a chandelier in baby's room but also decided to go with a ceiling fan...makes good sense. See you tomorrow night!
Your nursery is coming together so well! I really like that artwork above the changing table. I didn't know that about ceiling fans...good thing I have one in the baby room! Funny about the milk and raspberries...I was obsessed with Hannah Montana cereal (I know kiddish right?) when I was preggers and would buy boxes at a time...now it just doesn't taste the same anymore! ;-)
Post a Comment