GIRL
Our Sonogram appointment yesterday was miraculous and filled with great news. Dr. Luan confirmed that our baby is a little girl. She is measuring perfectly on schedule with all the organs and key body systems in place. We saw her four-chambered heart, kidneys, diaphram, spine, mouth, eyes, nose, little legs and arms, and everything else. Dr. Luan even showed us with infared data the movement of amniotic fluid in and out of the umbillical cord. She was waving and opening and closing her mouth. The only words to describe the experience were amazing, incredible, blessed, and awesome. We were thrilled that she is growing perfectly! She already weighs one pound! We really felt blessed leaving such a positive appointment.
We also received great news about the placenta. It has relocated itself to its appropriate location and I am no longer on the restrictions I was before! This was great news! I was relieved to know that the placenta would not cause any complications during the rest of my pregnancy due to its location.
After our appointment, we went to the YPO Social, and then stopped at Bergner's to look at all the baby girl clothing. It is going to be hard to stay away from all the pink cute girl stuff! There are so many adorable outfits available. I am going to try to pace myself though. When I got to school this morning, Amanda, the other pregnant teacher, surprised me with an adorable summer dress and pink sweater for the baby! It is so cute and even more unbelievable that there will be a little baby in our lives soon that will be wearing it! The kicks from the baby have been becoming more constant and noticable. I definately feel them more in the evening before bed or first thing in the morning after I eat breakfast. It is a weird sensation like a little goldfish swimming around- but is also an incredible feeling to know that I will meet the little one in less than 130 days! We go back to Dr. Luan for a check up the first part of May. This will just be a standard check up to make sure everything is progressing well.
Brett and I leave for our Baby-Moon on Tuesday to Malibu and Los Angelos. We plan on enjoying my spring break with this 'last hurrah' before the baby comes. I will post pictures when we return. That is pretty much it on the baby news front.
Our Sonogram appointment yesterday was miraculous and filled with great news. Dr. Luan confirmed that our baby is a little girl. She is measuring perfectly on schedule with all the organs and key body systems in place. We saw her four-chambered heart, kidneys, diaphram, spine, mouth, eyes, nose, little legs and arms, and everything else. Dr. Luan even showed us with infared data the movement of amniotic fluid in and out of the umbillical cord. She was waving and opening and closing her mouth. The only words to describe the experience were amazing, incredible, blessed, and awesome. We were thrilled that she is growing perfectly! She already weighs one pound! We really felt blessed leaving such a positive appointment. We also received great news about the placenta. It has relocated itself to its appropriate location and I am no longer on the restrictions I was before! This was great news! I was relieved to know that the placenta would not cause any complications during the rest of my pregnancy due to its location.
After our appointment, we went to the YPO Social, and then stopped at Bergner's to look at all the baby girl clothing. It is going to be hard to stay away from all the pink cute girl stuff! There are so many adorable outfits available. I am going to try to pace myself though. When I got to school this morning, Amanda, the other pregnant teacher, surprised me with an adorable summer dress and pink sweater for the baby! It is so cute and even more unbelievable that there will be a little baby in our lives soon that will be wearing it! The kicks from the baby have been becoming more constant and noticable. I definately feel them more in the evening before bed or first thing in the morning after I eat breakfast. It is a weird sensation like a little goldfish swimming around- but is also an incredible feeling to know that I will meet the little one in less than 130 days! We go back to Dr. Luan for a check up the first part of May. This will just be a standard check up to make sure everything is progressing well.
Brett and I leave for our Baby-Moon on Tuesday to Malibu and Los Angelos. We plan on enjoying my spring break with this 'last hurrah' before the baby comes. I will post pictures when we return. That is pretty much it on the baby news front.
3 comments:
I am SO excited for you guys...a little girl is going to be so much fun! Also glad to hear everything is going well and that your placenta has moved...great news! If I don't see you before Tues. then have a great trip and relax lots! I look forward to seeing all your pics when you return, and we'll have to get together soon after.
Congrats again! Baby girls are super fun! ;-) You'll have fun shopping for her! Have a great time on your babymoon!..I'm super jealous! ;-)
Congrats on the baby girl! I love the lettering for the name too! You did a really good job!
Post a Comment