Lydia has officially begun Kindergarten and is making the adjustment. Despite some first day jitters, she is happy and excited to attend Mrs. Hallam's class each day. Her days include lots of reading, writing, and math as well as gym, art, music, technology and Spanish class. We're proud of her daily reports. She has weekly homework that includes letter pages and a weekly reading log.
My biggest wishes for her this year are for her to develop a foundation for a love of learning, that she continues to be tenacious and thirsty for knowledge, and she develops a respect for the friends and world around her. I know she will learn and be challenged. I know she will laugh and giggle. I know she will have moments of frustration and bouts of sheer pride in herself. I hope she knows the world is at her fingertips and her mommy and daddy are forever her cheerleaders and in her corner every step of the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment