Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Professional Photo Sneak Peek


Capturing the innocence of their childhood through photography is something that is important to me. I love to remember each milestone and look back on pictures that showcase their growing personalities and beings. We scheduled a newborn and family session with Kacey Bohanan. Below are pictures from the session as a sneak preview provided to us. If these are any indication of what the remaining photographs will be like, I am ecstatic. Kacey truly took her time to ensure both Lauren and Lydia were comfortable for their session. She was patient and gentle in setting up various poses and outfits for Lauren and had a variety of props and head pieces for Lauren to model.

I look forward to ordering canvas prints to hang in Lauren's nursery to complete the decor. I know I will look back on these pictures someday in disbelief that either of them were this little.


No comments: