I read in a parenting magazine that one mom took pictures of her kids' artwork and included the prints in a photo album rather than keeping all the paintings and drawings that came home. Heeding to that advice, I will keep our favorites, but take pictures of all the others so Lydia can review them and watch her abilities grow! We can look back on her artwork in the photo album and remember all her wonderful artwork. The pictures below are all pieces of artwork that are currently on our fridge.
Ellis: Table for Four
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Lydia the Artist
Lydia has enjoyed painting during her time in Preschool. Her area of focus at school is the study of butterflies. As a result, she has produced work in a color scheme of orange and black to mirror the colors found in Monarch Butterflies. Lydia loves to paint!
I read in a parenting magazine that one mom took pictures of her kids' artwork and included the prints in a photo album rather than keeping all the paintings and drawings that came home. Heeding to that advice, I will keep our favorites, but take pictures of all the others so Lydia can review them and watch her abilities grow! We can look back on her artwork in the photo album and remember all her wonderful artwork. The pictures below are all pieces of artwork that are currently on our fridge.


I read in a parenting magazine that one mom took pictures of her kids' artwork and included the prints in a photo album rather than keeping all the paintings and drawings that came home. Heeding to that advice, I will keep our favorites, but take pictures of all the others so Lydia can review them and watch her abilities grow! We can look back on her artwork in the photo album and remember all her wonderful artwork. The pictures below are all pieces of artwork that are currently on our fridge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment