Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Friday, June 17, 2011

Privacy Settings

Greetings Everyone!

This blog was designed to be a baby book for Lydia to reflect on as she grows older and for me to capture the special moments and adventures of parenting. Just as I have increased all my privacy settings on facebook, I am going to increase my settings on blogger. In an effort to maintain some privacy, I have decided to make her blog "private." I appreciate all of the readers of her blog and hope that you continue to read. The only thing I ask, is that you let me know you are reading. Starting next weekend, I will activate the privacy settings. If you wish to continue reading her blog, just

email me at mandy.ellis@yahoo.com

and I will make sure I add you on the viewers list. This won't change what you see, but will only allow people on the list an opportunity to read the updates regarding Lydia.. This way, I can be sure I know who has access to information regarding our family. Thanks for understanding!

Mandy

No comments: