Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Sunday, June 26, 2011

And the Winner is....

After taking into consideration the results of the birthday theme poll, Lydia's preferences, and my ability to find cute party supplies, the theme for Lydia's 2nd Birthday is..... LYDIA's FARM... We are hosting a barnyard bash! Since the blog is now private, I can share the invites with all of you...


Lydia recently has showed an increased interest in all things farm: ducks, geese, sheep, horses, cows, pigs, you name it. I was able to order some invitations from Vista Print tonight. I was torn about doing a safari theme since that was the front-runner with all of you, but I decided that since I did a zebra-themed first birthday, that it was close to a zoo theme.

I am excited to host our family and close friends to celebrate Lydia's 2nd Birthday!

No comments: