Lydia now knows three colors: Red, Green, and Orange. I love her sign for orange! It is adorable! Even more than signing, I love listening to Lydia talk. She has accrued so many new words in the past few days and weeks.
Her new favorite toy is the balloon Denise got for her birthday. Lydia's full attention can be fixated on that balloon for more than 20 minutes (which is a lot of time for a toddler). She thinks it is hilarious! She will bounce it, pull it around, let it go and ask for it back (using the word please) and try to kiss it.
She also has a new tent that she received for Valentine' Day. She loves to run in and out of it and laugh! Today she practiced stacking her books (another new favorite activity) in her tent. She spent a fun night at home with Uncle Burliss on Saturday when we celebrated Denise's birthday with a limo ride and dinner at SEVEN on Prospect. I had the fillet Mignon and it was delicious. I was in food overload by Saturday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment