Anyways, I digress. We had a great weekend in Iowa. Despite winter weather that slowed our travel plans, we were able to get to Iowa. Lydia enjoyed visiting with her Oma and Opa, and Brett's cousins. Haley hosted a holiday party that we all attended. Lydia got more Christmas Pictures taken, and we worked on invitations for Brittany's sister-in-law's wedding shower. We were also able to enjoy an ornament making open studio, a sleigh ride, and Christmas caroling in downtown C.R. It got me in the holiday spirit (although I have been full of spirit since November!)
Ellis: Table for Four
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Where Have We Been
It is not that often that I got more than a week without blogging. You can thank the legal system for thinking that I was a fit candidate to serve on the most recent Jury in civil court, where, to my disdain, I will be seated for the next 4-6 days! As a selected juror on a panel of 12, I am anxious to hear the details of the case and excited to be part of a country that has a refined legal system to hear cases in front of a fair and impartial jury. I am less than thrilled to be placed in a courtroom that schedules 9am court times and begins at 10:30. Furthermore, I am even less thrilled with the fact that 5pm end times trickle to 5:45 or 6pm, resulting in my erratic driving to go pick up Lydia so that I can savor a few moments with her before the day is done and she goes to bed.
Anyways, I digress. We had a great weekend in Iowa. Despite winter weather that slowed our travel plans, we were able to get to Iowa. Lydia enjoyed visiting with her Oma and Opa, and Brett's cousins. Haley hosted a holiday party that we all attended. Lydia got more Christmas Pictures taken, and we worked on invitations for Brittany's sister-in-law's wedding shower. We were also able to enjoy an ornament making open studio, a sleigh ride, and Christmas caroling in downtown C.R. It got me in the holiday spirit (although I have been full of spirit since November!)




Anyways, I digress. We had a great weekend in Iowa. Despite winter weather that slowed our travel plans, we were able to get to Iowa. Lydia enjoyed visiting with her Oma and Opa, and Brett's cousins. Haley hosted a holiday party that we all attended. Lydia got more Christmas Pictures taken, and we worked on invitations for Brittany's sister-in-law's wedding shower. We were also able to enjoy an ornament making open studio, a sleigh ride, and Christmas caroling in downtown C.R. It got me in the holiday spirit (although I have been full of spirit since November!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment