Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Holidays

I ordered Lydia a holiday baking apron, and just like her 4th of July outfit, I needed to get a few pictures of her in them. We typically go to Patricia Photography, but we opted for a quick and easy photo shoot at JCPenny. We ended up with a few good pictures. The photographers loved all the props we brought with us (rolling pin, wisk, cookie tray, cookbook, ect). This week, our plan is to wear our mommy and me matching holiday aprons to make Christmas Cookies and construct our gingerbread house!

Lydia spent the day with her Aunt B. Brittany even helped by taking Lydia to get her 2nd flu shot at the Doctor's office. I was so appreciative of her help while I was at Jury Duty! I think the shot has resulted in some pain and thus I gave her a little bit of Baby Tylenol. She was cuddly and lovey and I enjoyed the time she laid with me on the rocker or the couch tonight. I treasure those times because they are few and far between. Lydia is Little Miss Independent and prefers to do things on her own and that includes sleeping.





2 comments:

The Stansfield's said...

That is a really cute idea with the cookie apron and the pics. Where did you get the apron at because I would like to do that for Eva's 5 yr old pictures and she loves to help with making cookies.

The Ellises said...

I ordered it from Little Petunia... I have a matching mommy apron... So fun!