Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Saturday, December 18, 2010

This is SNOW Fun!!!

It snowed.... again... in Peoria. Despite my dislike of the white stuff, I was excited to share some time in the snow with Lydia. She was not entirely sure of what to do, or maybe she was sure what to do, but couldn't move with her layers of clothes on. Either way, after getting her in her snowpants, coat, hat, and mittens, Lydia came outside and was in awe of the snow. She stood there just looking around. Then, she tried to walk..... and fell over. The nice thing about all the layers was that she didn't get hurt. She was rather padded in her snow gear. We had an awesome neighbor (who is still anonymous) that cleared our driveway of snow. I just had to do the sidewalks and Lydia helped. Since she couldn't move very well, I got her car out of the garage and she followed me down the sidewalks. She loved it! She also liked eating the snow! I am sure there will be more opportunities for snow days coming soon!



No comments: