Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Monday, December 27, 2010

Santa Came!!!!

Due to all the festivities Santa knew we would be partaking in, Santa knew to come on Sunday, the 26th! Santa did not disappoint this year... He brought Lydia, Brett, and myself some wonderful gifts. Lydia loved her sled, Barbie ATV, and new Trampoline amongst her other toys, outfits, and books. We loved our Wii, Steam Mop, and NorthFace coats! We can hardly wait to get to use all our wonderful gifts! We continued the tradition of Christmas PJS, but as you can tell from the picture, we already had Lydia on her 4th wardrobe change of the day (yes all these pictures were taken on the same day and she was in all of the different outfits throughout the morning).

I have to say, experiencing Christmas through the eyes of a child Lydia's age is an amazing experience. I love when she claps and smiles as the tree lights twinkle. I love watching the intensity in her eyes as she tears open the gifts! I love the magic that she is experiencing as all the festive holiday decorations and feelings come to life! I can only imagine that her love of Christmas and the joy I will receive from watching here experience subsequent holidays will only grow.




No comments: