Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November Fun

I have been in Chicago the past three days at the National Quality in Education Conference with several other colleagues from my district. I learned a lot and was able to network with several other districts that are implementing continuous improvement practices. It was a great opportunity for me to go. That being said, I still missed my little girl. Brett was fantastic at supplying me with a steady stream of photo messages and Lydia was cooperative enough to "talk" to me on the phone when I called. Brett and Lydia were able to spend some quality time together at the Children's Museum and Jillian's. I think Brett enjoyed the time with his little girl. On Sunday night, my colleagues and I caught the movie "Life as We Know It." I have to say it was a wonderful movie, but not a movie to watch when you are already missing your baby. I was very anxious to come home today!

Fortunately, we were greeted with warm November weather and Lydia and I were able to play outside for a little bit and enjoy the fresh air. She is such a wonderful little girl and occupies herself outside. She will alter between her swing set to her slide and then walk around the backyard. I love just watching her learn to master her walking skills.


We did register Lydia for Diaper Gym Baby Gymnastics. She starts the week after Thanksgiving. This is perfect timing as her music classes end the week before Thanksgiving. We are excited to try this new endeavor as our once weekly "family activity."



(Love that little butt trying to get up)

No comments: