I do have to tell a story from dinner time. Tonight we had a ham and pasta casserole, mixed veggies, and peaches. I was eating some cottage cheese and Lydia was staring at it and signing more. I gave her a bite and she went into fits of giggles beyond belief. It was hilarious. Once she finished her bite of cottage cheese, she would sign more. I would give her more... and again more laughter and giggles. These weren't simple laughs. They were out and out belly laughs that occurred with every single bite of cottage cheese.
Ellis: Table for Four
Monday, October 25, 2010
Pumpkin Carving
Lydia helped Brett and I begin to carve our first family pumpkin tonight. After I carved the top off away from Lydia's reach, we put the pumpkin on the floor so that Lydia could help clean the pumpkin seeds out. Lydia was interested in the pumpkin, but didn't quite care for the pumpkin "guts.' She enjoyed putting the spoon in the pumpkin like mommy and then taking it out and examining at its contents.

I do have to tell a story from dinner time. Tonight we had a ham and pasta casserole, mixed veggies, and peaches. I was eating some cottage cheese and Lydia was staring at it and signing more. I gave her a bite and she went into fits of giggles beyond belief. It was hilarious. Once she finished her bite of cottage cheese, she would sign more. I would give her more... and again more laughter and giggles. These weren't simple laughs. They were out and out belly laughs that occurred with every single bite of cottage cheese.
I do have to tell a story from dinner time. Tonight we had a ham and pasta casserole, mixed veggies, and peaches. I was eating some cottage cheese and Lydia was staring at it and signing more. I gave her a bite and she went into fits of giggles beyond belief. It was hilarious. Once she finished her bite of cottage cheese, she would sign more. I would give her more... and again more laughter and giggles. These weren't simple laughs. They were out and out belly laughs that occurred with every single bite of cottage cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment