Today, we decided to run errands and then go to Riverplex. We started with a trip to Target. I ended up scoring a great deal on baby wipes and also bought Lydia two new cups. She is completely off of bottles and is using sippy cups. Her new ones are with straws and are insulated. She loved it and used it once we filled it with ice water and went to Hy-Vee to shop.
Ellis: Table for Four
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Last Day of Summer Break...
I go back to work tomorrow morning. We decided to have one more fun day before break is over. Despite not wanting to spend any more time away from Lydia than I have to, I am looking forward to going back to work and know Lydia enjoys time at the sitter. We have a lot of fun trips planned in the upcoming weeks and are looking forward to continuing our fun summer outings on the weekends. We still have swim lessons and I signed Lydia up for music class starting in September at Music Together so we will have lots of fun things to do when she comes home after school.
Today, we decided to run errands and then go to Riverplex. We started with a trip to Target. I ended up scoring a great deal on baby wipes and also bought Lydia two new cups. She is completely off of bottles and is using sippy cups. Her new ones are with straws and are insulated. She loved it and used it once we filled it with ice water and went to Hy-Vee to shop.
We enjoyed a good portion of the afternoon at Riverplex. Lydia is a little fish. The first time we went to Riverplex, she hadn't had swim class and the water was cold so she was less thrilled with the water. This time she splashed and laughed the whole time! I enjoyed a few laps around the lazy river with my little girl! We had fun singing songs!

Today, we decided to run errands and then go to Riverplex. We started with a trip to Target. I ended up scoring a great deal on baby wipes and also bought Lydia two new cups. She is completely off of bottles and is using sippy cups. Her new ones are with straws and are insulated. She loved it and used it once we filled it with ice water and went to Hy-Vee to shop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment