Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Landon turns ONE!

Lydia celebrated her friend, Landon's, first birthday party with a sports themed party at Jeff and Angie's new home. As you can tell from her picture, Lydia had a great time. Her new "trick" is to put her hands on her cheeks once she sees us do it. It reminds me of Home Alone!
There were lots of little ones at Landon's Party! We attempted to get a picture of all of them, but it was unsuccessful. The little ones all had prior interests, rather it be a football, bottle, or another baby. It was fun trying to get a photo though! Lydia enjoyed playing with Landon's toys that were different from some of the ones she had at home. She found the open layout of the Grant's new home to be an excellent racetrack as she pushed Landon's walker toy between the kitchen and living space. She enjoyed a hot dog and plateful of fruit before attempting to steal potato chips off of Angie's plate. I had to stop Lydia on that one. She made it through the whole afternoon birthday party and then crashed for a nice long nap once we got home. While Lydia and daddy napped, I was able to go into school for a bit to work on my classroom. I got a little bit done, but have a ways to go before I will be ready for my kids to start on Wednesday!

No comments: