I apologize for the lapses in blog posts. I have been busy finishing up my final week of the summer semester... I finished 5 semester hours in 5 weeks! I have a two week break and will start with fall courses. On top of that, school starts for teachers on Monday. So, although we have been taking pics of Lydia, I haven't had a chance to upload and blog about them.
Enjoy her 54 week picture. The outfit is "imported" from Hawaii via Great Aunt Linda and was one of Lydia's birthday gifts from Aunt Linda. I think Lydia looks like such a big girl in this picture! What a cute little lady!

Brett was in Georgia all this week for work and I was so thankful when he returned late last night. Aunt Brittany came to help watch Lydia while I was in class. I planned to go into school to work in my room on days I didn't have class while she was here, but the floors were getting waxed and we couldn't get into our rooms... So, I find myself getting ready to go there tonight for a little while and probably a few more times this weekend.
We are looking forward to celebrating Lydia's first friend, Landon's, 1st Birthday tomorrow. Out of her baby friends, Landon was the next born. They are just 12 days apart!
No comments:
Post a Comment