Brett and I came in her room when we heard her wake up and sang "Happy Birthday." She looked at us like "what is the big deal all about?" We gave her big hugs and then put her tray in her bed to eat. She looked at us again like "what are you doing putting my food in my bed?" She conceded to our weirdness and ate her berries and drank her milk. She was not so much into the scrambled eggs this morning, although she typically loves them! After breakfast, Lydia and I snuggled for a little while before getting ready to go to the Children's Museum. I will update more about her first birthday festivities later...
Ellis: Table for Four
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Birthday Breakfast
Brett and I came in her room when we heard her wake up and sang "Happy Birthday." She looked at us like "what is the big deal all about?" We gave her big hugs and then put her tray in her bed to eat. She looked at us again like "what are you doing putting my food in my bed?" She conceded to our weirdness and ate her berries and drank her milk. She was not so much into the scrambled eggs this morning, although she typically loves them! After breakfast, Lydia and I snuggled for a little while before getting ready to go to the Children's Museum. I will update more about her first birthday festivities later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment