Ellis: Table for Four
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Water Play Mat
I can't remember if I blogged about this water mat or now, but I just love it and so does Lydia! It is perfect to put outside and have her play in and then put away. There is NO blowing up the sides or waiting until it deflates. I just plug in the host and let it go. There are small holes all around the outside and in the playmat that allow water to shoot through it for Lydia to play in. Lydia likes very low pressure on the hose so that the 'springs' of water don't shoot too high. She likes them, but is cautious about them. I think at one point, she was more interested in the hose than the play mat, but she enjoyed it for nearly 20 minutes. There are pockets of air with fish and stars in it that she enjoys poking at and pushing on. It was especially nice to enjoy today in this weather!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment