Another highlight was the simple fact that the weather was somewhat warm and we were able to enjoy a little bit of time outside without feeling rushed to get Lydia in and out of the car where it is warm. She was able to wear a few of her new spring outfits (and coordinating hats). The green outfit is one of my new favorites for her. She is wearing it while sitting on the bed in the hotel playing with her toys while we were getting dressed. The pink outfit was a great outfit to wear with her spring jacket! I am just giddy about spring coming and having the chance to get outside and enjoy the weather with Lyds!
Upon our return home, I also registered for swim lessons at Easter Seals. Angie and I had talked a while back about getting Landon and Lydia in the same swim classes. We chose Monday nights at 6pm and we start on March 22nd! I am so looking forward to our classes together!
No comments:
Post a Comment