Ellis: Table for Four
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Oh Geez
Lydia has come down with her first official illness... not that you would even begin to notice by looking at her or being around on... The ONLY symptom she had was a heavy, congested sounding breathing... I took her into the doctor as a precaution. They did a culture for RSV and it came back negative. They diagnosed her with bronchiolitis; which according to my understanding, is just a diagnosis given to congestion in the lungs that are not otherwise specified by a different diagnosis. The result of the diagnosis? A nebulizer and daily breathing treatments. Cross that off my list of new parent experiences. Lydia's lungs already seem to be so much clearer and she is as happy as ever. As a precaution, I decided not to send her to the babysitter for the rest of the week. Brittany came to watch Lydia on Wednesday and my dad is here today and tomorrow. As an added bonus, I have Monday off! Thanks Casmir Paulaski! I came home over my lunch hour to give Lydia a breathing treatment and Shelly and Emma were visiting with my dad. I had to take a few pictures!
Just since yesterday, Lydia has been pushing off her belly and getting in crawling position. She is so strong! Even though she gets in the proper position, she ends up pushing herself backwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment