I was really excited to learn that I would be able to have my blog entries printed off and bound into a book. I think my nearly 200 posts will likely have to be put into a few books, but I plan on doing that around Lydia's first birthday in addition to her shutterfly book. I feel like I have slacked on her actual baby book, but the blog and shutterfly book will be a good archival of her first year as well as my pregnancy. I have already started on her shutterfly book from her first week in the world. I get so emotional just thinking back to that first week. I can't imagine how I will react once I see her completed book or when she does turn a year old (but I think I am jumping the gun a little there and I need to just enjoy each new day with her now).
Ellis: Table for Four
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Bath Time Again...
Lydia loves her 'mum mum' cakes. She has gotten really good at eating them just in the past couple days. The upside of feeding her is watching her reactions to each new experience. The downside, is the increased number of baths that she requires. We have typically done just baths every other day, but we have increased that. There are days we could just wipe off her face, but sometimes it is just easier to do bath time. She loves bath time, so we usually do baths just so she can have some play time in the tub. We have been using the Soothing Bath liquid to help with Lydia's congestion. She has had a cold this week, but she is not very phased by it. I think we are more upset by it then she is. In addition to the soothing bath, we have rubbed her chest and neck with Vick's Baby Rub (which I then decided to use myself to see if it would help my cold to no avail).
I was really excited to learn that I would be able to have my blog entries printed off and bound into a book. I think my nearly 200 posts will likely have to be put into a few books, but I plan on doing that around Lydia's first birthday in addition to her shutterfly book. I feel like I have slacked on her actual baby book, but the blog and shutterfly book will be a good archival of her first year as well as my pregnancy. I have already started on her shutterfly book from her first week in the world. I get so emotional just thinking back to that first week. I can't imagine how I will react once I see her completed book or when she does turn a year old (but I think I am jumping the gun a little there and I need to just enjoy each new day with her now).



I was really excited to learn that I would be able to have my blog entries printed off and bound into a book. I think my nearly 200 posts will likely have to be put into a few books, but I plan on doing that around Lydia's first birthday in addition to her shutterfly book. I feel like I have slacked on her actual baby book, but the blog and shutterfly book will be a good archival of her first year as well as my pregnancy. I have already started on her shutterfly book from her first week in the world. I get so emotional just thinking back to that first week. I can't imagine how I will react once I see her completed book or when she does turn a year old (but I think I am jumping the gun a little there and I need to just enjoy each new day with her now).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment