Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Outfit for 6 month pics!

I ordered the outfit below for Lydia's 6 month pictures... I haven't ordered on ETSY before, but had 'browsed' the website for ideas for years... I love the whole outfit... It includes the onesie, tutu, bow, and diaper cover.... all personalized with Lydia's name:)


Lydia will have her 'photo shoot' on February 13th with Patricia Mingus. Patricia's new studio is now open and we will be taking the pictures there... It is in Junction City and I am thrilled and anxious to see how it turned out! I am also really looking forward to getting some new pictures of Lydia since I hung some new frames going down our stairs and there is currently the 'store' pictures of some random baby and mom in them.... haha... I can't wait to replace them with my baby!

4 comments:

The Stansfield's said...

That is a really cute outfit for Lydia's 6 month pictures. I am looking forward to seeing how they turn out as well.

Mrs. Dawkter said...

She is gonna look so beautiful in that!

Angie Grant said...

Adorable outfit, can't wait to see the pics!

Nina said...

Cute outfit! I've actually seen that on Etsy too! Love etsy!