Food Fact: Papaya contains papain, an enzyme that breaks down protein and boosts digesting as well as improving indigestion. It is rich in vitamin C and beta-carotene. A 3-ounce portion of papaya will provide a young child's daily requirement of vitamin C. Papaya is also high in soluble fiber, which is important for normal bowel function.
To make a Papaya Puree... Purchase a papaya.

Cut open the papaya in half... Lengthwise and clean out all the black seeds.

Cut the papaya away from the skin and cut in cubes to puree.

Puree papaya to an appropriate consistency. Lydia has not had the papaya yet, but I enjoyed tasting it as I made it. It is a no-cook recipe which was so easy. I was able to make 8 servings with one papaya. The large papaya was about $4.00.

To make a Papaya Puree... Purchase a papaya.
Cut open the papaya in half... Lengthwise and clean out all the black seeds.
Puree papaya to an appropriate consistency. Lydia has not had the papaya yet, but I enjoyed tasting it as I made it. It is a no-cook recipe which was so easy. I was able to make 8 servings with one papaya. The large papaya was about $4.00.
No comments:
Post a Comment