Lydia is now 10 weeks old and is growing cuter by the day! I am enjoying each new day with her as she develops more of a personality. Grandpa is down watching my niece and nephew and we have enjoyed going to visit them in Germantown. Grandpa loves to spend time with Lydia and I think Lydia equally enjoys snuggling with him. Lydia went to my sister's tonight to stay with my dad while I had a Junior League meeting and while Brett had a Creve Couer Club Meeting. She came back with a great report card minus the fact she had a major poo-explosion. I had a pair of PJs in her diaper bag, but was given the advice that more than one extra outfit would be a good idea in the future...All in all, Lydia is a very adaptable baby and does well in all environments we have taken her... Even Tim's Party last weekend when we watched the Hawkeyes beat Michigan during their Homecoming!
Brett is convinced that Lydia can walk with his help. I will say that she has strong little legs and even the doctor was impressed that she could hold her own weight when held in a standing position. I will say it is fun to watch daddy interact with his baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment