Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Goin' to the Zoo....

Last week, Lydia and I met up with Angie and Landon at the Peoria Zoo thanks to Free Admission Day! Obviously our little ones were not in tuned with meeting the African Animals in the exhibit, but I enjoyed the visit with Angie. We talked about how nice it is to talk about baby stuff and get opinions and advice from other mommies. It was a lot of fun to spend a beautiful day at the zoo. I particularly liked when the keepers fed the giraffes right near where we were standing! The Peoria Zoo doesn't have penguins, so I am anxious to take Lydia to the St. Louis zoo next summer and introduce her to my favorite zoo animal!

I have to comment on how much I LOVE her outfit that she wore to the zoo. We received it as a gift from our neighbors and it is adorable! It is a 3-6 months size, but Lydia already fits in it! The shoes and hat make the outfit complete!

Later that night, Brett, Lydia, and I made dinner to take to the Vershaw Family. We finally got to meet Baby Kherington! She was born three weeks after Lydia and was such a cutie!

2 comments:

Angie Grant said...

What cuties!

Angie Grant said...

I had so much fun at the zoo!! We'll have to take the kiddos again next year! :)