Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bewitching....

After purchasing a tutu from Nina for Lydia's newborn pictures (that was adorable), I thought I would attempt to make a tutu for Halloween... I can tell you that there were moments that I just thought it would be easier to buy another tutu... My mom helped with the tutu and even purchased a little witch hat for Lydia to complete the outfit. I had Lydia try it on this weekend and had fun taking some pictures of her in her new tutu! We plan on making a candy cane colored tutu for around Christmas time... So far, Lydia has three Halloween costumes (worm, witch, bee) and numerous Halloween Onesies to wear... She will get a chance to wear these the week of Halloween!

3 comments:

Nina said...

Cute tutu! She is ready for halloween!

Mary said...

What a cute tutu. It will be fun to see her week of Halloween costumes.

Angie Grant said...

I LOVE her tutu...you did a GREAT job!