Since the weather has been a little colder and Lydia is now sleeping in her crib, we worry about her getting cold. She kicks off her blankets when she stirs in the night, so I used a sleep sack for the first time. This was a wonderful investment. Lydia wears the sleep sack over her PJs and it keeps her warm all night long. It reminds me of an infant sized snuggy...
I did decide to go to Brooklyn's Bowtique and get a green flower to go with her white hat because I wanted her to wear a hat to the wedding shower we had to go to Friday night. Lydia is modeling her new accessory in her picture below. I think green is Lydia's color! She looks so cute in green, but of course I think that about most outfits I put her in!
Saturday night, Daddy, Mommy, and Lydia went to Matt and Danielle's to watch the Iowa/Penn State Game. Lydia sported her hot pink Iowa outfit that Aunt Brittany bought her! We were so happy that Iowa pulled off the upset and beat ranked Penn State at the Lion's home turf! What an awesome game!
We have a doctor's appointment in a week and half. I am looking forward to seeing how much Lydia has grown. It seems like she has already gotten so much bigger in the last few weeks. I am not looking forward to her having to get her shots, but am prepared with baby tylenol and lots of love to give her when we come home. Brett and I are getting our flu shots that day as well.
2 comments:
It was so great to see you and Lydia...we'll have to do lunch again soon! I'm anxiously waiting to get my book, but until then, keep the tips a-comin! I love hearing of other's successes and tips/advice...I think all of us Mommy's can benefit from that! Have a great week!
The first time both my girls got there shots they were okay but after that they cried. Eva has gotten better now. Both my girls slept a lot the day after their shots. Lydia is just way to cute. I think she is looking more like a combo of you both.
Post a Comment