38 Weeks
I think the hardest part of pregnancy is the waiting. Since I knew Lydia was full term, I have been eagerly awaiting her arrival. This is not due to any discomfort, but the pure want to hold her and meet her and be her mommy. All of the jabs and kicks I feel inside make me more curious as to what temperament she will possess as a newborn, what she will look like, and how our lives will change with her being here.
I have a doctor's appointment with Dr. Birkholz (Dr. Luan's wife) on Wednesday. I meet with both doctors because either one of them could deliver the baby. It will be a standard internal exam with a check of dilation and any progress. I am thinking there has to be SOME progress because I have felt more changes and have lost the infamous "plug." I haven't made many committments past this week in anticipation of her arrival, which has been difficult for me to do. I have a pretty packed schedule and having to say no or not attend events is hard for me! Lydia is going to be a busy girl when she gets here because she is going to be going everywhere with us!
Below is a picture of the bookshelf that I put together and accessorized with all of Lydia's books. The bins hold any of her soft toys and soft books. I have to rehang the mirror above the bookshelf because it was a little too low for the shelf. After buying the shelf and the sling today, I think I am now completely ready for her to be here!
No comments:
Post a Comment