Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Monday, June 15, 2009

32 Week Belly Pics

32 Weeks
Many people have said "Oh, you have to be pregnant during the hottest part of the year." I, for one, find this to be delightful! I can wear comfortable dresses, enjoy air conditioning, and eat my weight's worth in rainbow sherbet without being looked at funny. As some of you know, I went through a phase of eating Trader Joe's Honey Nut O's... in which I affectionately called Joey O's. Although I still tend to eat the Joey O's, I have added organic raspberry jelly and peanut butter sandwiches to my food repertoire. I can't seem to get enough of the peanut buttery goodness of the sandwiches!
One of my favorite things to do is to lay down and have Brett feel Lydia kicked. He gets the biggest chuckle out of her movements. He gets excited and laughs when she gives a big nudge or jump. Many times, it feels like she is having her own little dance party in there. To me, it is just reassuring to feel her move and know that she continues to grow and develop!

Today I went to get my blood drawn for our life insurance policy. The phlebotomist had a series of questions she had to ask me. One question was "Have you gained or lost more than 15 pounds within the past year." I chuckled and responded, "yes." She then asked, "What was the reason?" I responded, "pregnancy." She then said, in all seriousness, "are you pregnant now?" I about died. HELLO! Yes! My belly is not always bloated and round looking like I am expecting...


The custodian from school called today and said he finished cleaning my room already. This was great news! I wanted to make sure I could get back in my room to clean it up and put things back together for my sub early in the summer. I will likely spend a good portion of next week over at Wilder Waite getting things ready to go. I am really excited because I do have an "Intervention Computer" station that is going to be set up with four new computers for my students. I am also getting a projector and a SmartBoard for my classroom! All of the technology will be fun to use with my students next NOVEMBER:)

1 comment:

Nina said...

Love the dress you're wearing! You're getting so close! Also, you did such a good job with the bathroom..Lydia will love it! Your maternity pics also look great!!