Ellis: Table for Four
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Practice Baby
We received a "practice baby" from our neighbors to use in our baby classes. We need to bring a doll to some of our classes to learn how to diaper, bathe, secure, swaddle, ect., Lydia. We asked Roberto and Laura if we could borrow one of their daughter's baby dolls....The doll they are letting us borrow weighs the same as a newborn... I am sure we got quite a few looks from the cars passing by as we held the doll by the arm as she does look realistic from far away. I had Brett test out the glider with our pseudo baby... I am eagerly anticipating when I can take pictures of him actually holding our little one and not the doll... but from these pics- I can tell he will be fabulous- it melts my heart just looking at them....even if it is just a doll now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those pictures are very cute. The first type held both of girls melted my heart as well.
Post a Comment