Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Diaper Bag and more:)

I ordered the diaper bag today from Pottery Barn Kids. It is black with a pink monogram that has my initials. I contemplated using Lydia's initials- but finally decided that it is a mommy bag more than a baby bag- so I went with mine. Below is the picture from the website. I will post mine when it comes in in the next couple days...

My parents were down this weekend visiting. My mom and dad purchased Lydia's stroller and car seat for us:) Very exciting! My mom also went a little crazy (in a good way) on our trip to target- she stocked Lydia up with some botties, burp cloths, onsie gowns, t-shirts, and accessories! My mom also brought down a large box of clothes and nursery items that she had purchased back home! I can't believe how many cute baby things are out there! My favorite item in the box of baby goodies from mom was a copy of the book "Pat the Bunny." It was one of my all time favorites when I was little and now lydia and I can enjoy it together. I already spend time in the nursery on the glider reading to my belly to share my love of reading and learning with her... I really think she can hear and enjoys it... if not- I enjoy spending the time in the nursery just preparing for her arrival!

Brett and I have narrowed middle names to Claire or Elizabeth.... I would appreciate your input... Let me know what you think! Both names have family ties to either of our families-so they are both special in some way...

5 comments:

Nina said...

Cute diaper bag! I like how you put your initials on the bag...you can use it for the next baby ;-) I like Lydia Elizabeth! Good luck on deciding!

The Stansfield's said...

I really like Lydia Claire. I am so excited that you are enjoying going shopping and getting all the cute stuff for Lydia.

Angie Grant said...

My #1 choice is Lydia Elizabeth...it has more of a ring to it! Glad you enjoyed your parents visit, sounds like you got some fun goodies! :)

Anonymous said...

I like Lydia Elizabeth! I already have an idea of what I am going to buy her. Just have to find it...

shelly hernandez said...

Lydia Elizabeth. If you name her Lydia Claire I will be forced (as the wonderful aunt I am) to call her "Little Eclare" and nickname her my little donut. just FYI =D LOVE YOU!!! hehe!