29 Weeks
Ok, so it is really 28 weeks and 6 days, but it is almost midnight, and we are busy tomorrow, so my traditional Sunday update comes on Saturday night! Today Jamie and Cindi visited from Missouri. It has been quite a while since I have seen Jamie... it was great to spend a few minutes with them! I am looking forward to catching up with Jamie sometime this summer in either Peoria or on our traditional Mark Twain excursion.
Kirstin, Emily, and I went to a few garage sales this morning. I found a few small things. It was fun to go with Kirstin and chat about the upcoming arrivals of our babies!
My dad came over to enjoy the afternoon with us. We went to lunch at Kaiserhoef at the Shoppes at Grand Prairie and shopped a few stores. Unfortunately, the Shoppes have lost quite a few stores, but it was rather busy today. I bought a new dress, tank, sandals, and jewelry at New York and Company. I plan on wearing the dress at our maternity pictures next weekend.
Other than that, not much new- I apologize for not having a more riveting update on how things are going... I do find comfort in the "no news is good news" theory. Lydia continues to grow (as does my belly) and I continue to feel pretty good... only a few aches and pains once in a while.


3 comments:
love the dress! Love New York and Co...its my favorite!!!
You look great Mandy! It was great to see you Sat. night...we have so much to look forward to! :)
Very interesting post!! I love jewelry and always browse New York & Co. for the same.
Post a Comment