Ellis: Table for Four

Ellis: Table for Four

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nursery

For all intensive purposes, the nursery is DONE! Below are a bunch of pictures of Lydia's nursery. If you want to see more, and of the work being done, click here. Here is the crib, with Lydia's name on the wall and our rocker. We hung two small floating shelves, but have not put anything on them yet... Not sure what we will put there- but we will find something.
Here is the window, mirror, and shelves.

Above her closet, we put this quote. It is chocolate brown and looks so sweet!

The big project over the weekend was the closet. Not only did we finish the closet, but we put all her little outfits that have been purchased in the closet as well. There are some adorable outfits in her closet and I know we will just fill it up with more!

4 comments:

Angie Grant said...

Lydia's nursery is absolutely ADORABLE! Cant wait to see it in person sometime.

Nina said...

You did such a good job on Lydia's room! I love the quote above the closet!

Robin said...

The nursery looks great!

Anonymous said...

Hey it looks awesome! I love it!! I hope to see it in person soon. I am coming Memorial Day weekend hopefully you guys are gonna be home.